Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A new feature!

I've decided that every Tuesday I will feature an inspiration board I've created centered around a specific theme or piece of work I've created. There are so many beautiful and creative pieces out there that can add that special touch to your wedding day. It is also a great excuse for me to spend some time looking at beautiful things on the internet in the name of research!

I used one of my favourite wedding photos of my husband and I as the starting point for this board. My talented mother did all our wedding flowers and they were fantastic. She currently works at Okotoks Country Florist for those brides in Okotoks area!

I also included the programs I made for our wedding and a table number I recently created for a bride.

Chocolate brown, red, and burnt orange together create a beautiful colour palate for a fall wedding.

Photobucket

Clockwise from top left:
Great cupcake display using terracotta pots and trays (Brides)
Paper lanterns for reception decor (Social Design)
My wedding ceremony programs (PULP fusion)
Gorgeous strapless bridesmaid dress ( Mori Lee
Perfectly Fall centerpieces (Brides)
Orange Lantern Luminaria (Paper Source)
Tree Branch Table Numbers (PULP fusion)
Homemade Jam and Trail Mix favours ( Brides)

No comments: