Monday, August 11, 2008

Jumping Head First ...

And I'm scared sh*tless.

Thanks to a recommendation from my lovely mother I've been asked to participate in bridal show next month. The show in the Welcome Wagon Bridal Showcase here in Okotoks. On average there are usually at least 60 brides who come to the show. It is not a long show but it will be a great opportunity to meet new brides and to make contacts with other in the wedding industry.
Photobucket
In between my other two jobs, my family and my Etsy store I'm trying to find the time to get ready for the show! I have so many fresh ideas brewing in my head, I just need to find the time to get them on paper and computer. As I sit here typing this at midnight I have an order I need to get finished and packed up tonight or rather this morning ...

So the countdown begins, 37 days ...

1 comment:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

With your beautiful products, I think you better brace yourself for tons of orders!! Your mom's one smart cookie!