Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Armstrong

On July 26 my husband's cousin, Marie, was married to Matthew. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony and a lovely reception. My husband, brother-in-law, sister-in-law and I set up everything before the wedding. Here are a few of the items I made for her reception.

Table Numbers made with the same paper as the invitations
Photobucket
Photobucket
Placecard - flower graphic colour-coded to indicate meal choice
Photobucket
Photobucket
Card Box
Photobucket
Emily - I didn't make her, the bride and groom did, but she stole the show so I had to include her in my post
Photobucket

1 comment:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Everything looks perfect. You do great work. So do the bride and groom. Their daughter is absolutely precious!!